Friday 20 June 2014

Introduction to Electric and Electronic Engineering forum.

After some years of working in the academic field both as a student, a tutor, a researcher and a lecturer, I found it good to start a blog where we help each other in tackling most of the questions that students are asked in their engineering studies. We focus mainly on the electrical and electronic engineering field.

I hereby invite authors so that we can assist each other with questions and answers. Any interested person can send me an email and we can see how we can go around this. I have a big pool of questions and answers for electrical and electronic engineering levels up to undergrad. For Masters guys, we like you to be authors as well.

The response that I get from this will tell me if its a good venture. Share with others.

In the photo we were introducing RFID technology in Zimbabwe, showing off our RFID projects in Harare. The first project uses RFID technology for toll gates, the second one uses the technology in supermarkets for scanning good purchased and the most recent one uses the technology in libraries.

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment